Quiltmaker Scrap Squad

Quiltmaker Scrap Squad
Quiltmaker Scrap Squad

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Christmas Quilts

Every year I try to make a new Christmas Quilt, in hopes that in years to come my kids and grandkids will enjoy them like I do.  
 
2009 Guthrie Quilting Friends sampler block exchange

2010 Partridge in a Pear Tree

2008 Sampler


This Rag Santa is over 6 feet tall.  I can't get the picture rotated so we will have to look at it side-ways :)  The front and back are different.  Each square is made with flannel between.  Rows sewed together then clipped, washed, and dryed.


6 foot Santa

This is a log cabin block made on the serger for really fast work.  The colors is what will make the tree.


Log Cabin block, made on Serger

 
Christmas throw with Log Cabin block


 

  



I designed the Angel for this Christmas Throw several years ago.

Angel Throw
 

2009 Table topper


Snowman quilt- I can't rotate


No comments:

Post a Comment